Saturday 22 December 2012

Hello and Welcome

Hello,
Welcome to my very first blog post.
As I describe in my profile (read it, it's just over there on the left) I'm a young(ish) person who often finds this modern world with it's dance music and TOWIE is too much. I prefer a bit of 80s rock and classic British sitcoms.
This blog is a place to gather some of the best things the past has to offer.

In my first post I want to share a great fashion company, Eucalyptus Clothing that has beautiful vintage style clothes.
Zoe Dress - Coral £48


Maybe this isn't new to most people, but I've only just discovered the site so it's very exciting.

Cynthia Dress - Black £99


Queenie coat - Red £165


It's got great quirky '60s style dresses and French themed tops and cropped trousers. They're a bit more money than I'd normally like to spend (I prefer a charity shop price tag) but they're classic styles and would last a long while.

Lucy Dress - Black and Mustard £87
I particularly like this cute polka dot and mustard dress!

Well that's the end of my first blog post, hardly War and Peace but I hope it's interested a few people.
Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment